New exciting developments coming for the Campground
Campground facilities are being developed.
There will be a restricted bar area within the campground. There is no alcohol allowed in any other
part of the campground.
There is a food outlet in the campground area.
There is free water station available in the campground.
There is an Info Centre in the campground.
There is no open air or tent cooking in the campground.
There is a total fire ban in the campsite.
Afternoon Delight is the campground stage that will host “smoko”.
The campground stage will have performances running through 1.00pm to 4.30pm.
Artists to be announced.
What to bring
- There is no BYO alcohol to the campground.
- Bring a torch.
- Bug spray.
- Sunscreen and a hat.
- A small chilly bin or bag will be allowed into campground with water or non-alcoholic drink and prepared food parcel for breakfast.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS. We encourage you to recycle. Bring recyclable or compostable containers and take what you bring in home when you leave.
- Camping mattresses only (air mattresses and camping rolls are best suited). Foam matresses not permitted as they pose a potential fire hazard.
What not to bring
- Alcohol – any alcohol found at the Event Site will be confiscated and will not be returned and theoffending patron(s) ejected from Event Site for the remainder of the Event
- Glass (Including jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes)
- Air horns
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles)
- Illegal substances
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives or any fire twirling equipment
- Fires and open flames
- Instruments (Approved for Camping Ticket holders only)
- Advanced personal vaporizers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for E-Cigs
- Flammable liquids
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens
- Drones or other remote control devices
- Couches and chairs (Small camping chairs are approved for Camping Ticket holders only but not onEvent Site)
- Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands etc)
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar)
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens;stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photographyequipment)
- Kites or sky lanterns
- Toy guns, water guns or slingshots
- Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks)
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways,hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples,or other promotional items
- Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentiallydangerous by Event organisers